These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the "General Conditions of Use" or "GCU") describe the terms and conditions under which the company ASENT (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") provides sales services to distance (hereinafter the "Services") to the user (hereinafter "the User") on the website www.avenuedesjeux.com; www.rue-des-maquettes.com; www.scale-model-boulevard.com, www.rue-des-puzzles.com, www.ruedelafete.com (hereinafter “the Sites”).
Access and use of the Sites presupposes full acceptance of these General Conditions of Use. This agreement is equivalent to a contract between the User and the Company.
ASENT publishes the Internet Sites which includes the processing and storage of all data collected on the Sites or through it. ASENT has created a Confidentiality Policy in order to communicate its policy and its practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information concerning you, which will have been obtained on the Websites.
Please read these General Conditions of Use carefully and regularly. ASENT can modify it at any time unilaterally and without any alteration of its rights.
“User”: any person who uses the Sites or one of the services offered on the Sites.
“User Content”: refers to the data transmitted by the User in the various sections of the Site.
"Member": designates a User identified on the Site.
“Username”: covers the information necessary to identify a User on the Site to access areas reserved for members.
"Password": is confidential information, which the User must keep secret, allowing him, used in conjunction with his Username, to prove the identity.
"Content": refers to logos, brands, graphics, domain names, photographs, texts, software applications, animations, sales descriptions and any element, whether visual and / or sound.
"Wish list": detailed list of items corresponding to what the User would like to be offered on a particular occasion (eg: Christmas, birthday, party, etc.). The name of this wish list can change its denomination according to the seasons (ex: Christmas list, birthday list)
"Articles": all the articles, available for sale on the Websites. These can be toys, games, models, puzzles or childcare articles,
"Close": all the people with whom the User has decided to share his Wish List.
Access to the service
ASENT's Services are accessible to any User with internet access. In the event of additional costs relating to access to the Service, whether hardware, software or Internet access costs are exclusively the responsibility of the User. The User is solely responsible for the proper functioning of his computer equipment as well as his access to the Internet.
Certain sections of the Sites are reserved for Members after identification using their Username and Password. As these services have as their object a financial reallocation, they are therefore reserved for adult users (over 18) and emancipated minors.
ASENT reserves the right to refuse access to the Service, unilaterally and without prior notification, to any User who does not comply with these T & Cs. ASENT implements all reasonable means at its disposal to ensure quality access to the Service, but is under no obligation to do so.
ASENT cannot, moreover, be held responsible for any malfunction of the network or servers or any other event beyond reasonable control, which would prevent or degrade access to the Service.
ASENT reserves the right to interrupt, temporarily suspend or modify without notice access to all or part of the Service, in order to ensure its maintenance, or for any other reason, without the interruption giving rise to the right to no obligation or compensation.
The Loyalty Club is a loyalty program of the ASENT Company.
Loyalty advantages on the site www.Scale-Model-Boulevard.com
When you place orders, you trigger discounts on your next orders (excluding shipping costs, warranty, products on sale or in promotion, excluding red dot products. Loyalty codes are limited to one use every six months).
The discounts valid on the sites are as follows:
- For one or two orders placed, you will benefit from a 2% discount on your 2nd and 3rd orders with the code FIDELITE2.
- For three and four orders placed, you will benefit from a 4% discount on your 4th and 5th orders with the code FIDELITE4.
- For five and six orders placed, you will benefit from a 6% discount on your 6th and 7th orders with the code FIDELITE6.
- For seven and eight orders placed, you will benefit from an 8% discount on your 8th and 9th orders with the code FIDELITE8.
- For nine orders placed and more, you will benefit from a 12% discount on all your future orders with the code FIDELITE12.
Discounts are not automatic or retroactive. To benefit from these discounts, each customer must enter the associated reduction code in the box "Do you have a reduction code?" »On the shopping cart page of the site. The discount will then apply to products eligible for the offer.
The rules for moderation of reviews
As soon as the comments offered by the Users of the Websites infringe the law, ethics (abusive advertising, defamatory remarks, insults, comments out of context ...) and / or are contrary to the editorial policy of ASENT, the latter reserves the discretionary right to refuse or modify the opinion concerned.
ASENT, its officers or employees cannot be held responsible for damages or for any request from third parties in connection with the information and the content of the comments published .
- ASENT may freely keep or delete a notice posted on its Sites, or hide in an identifiable way the undesirable elements of a posted notice.
- ASENT is under no obligation to publish the User's notice or to indemnify the User for the non-publication of a notice, the publication and maintenance of a notice being at the discretion of ASENT.
The User expressly declares and accepts that the dissemination of a notice on a product implies assignment for the benefit of ASENT of the rights to reproduce, adapt and disclose this notice on the Websites or on any communication medium. freely chosen by ASENT.
It is also specified here ASENT reserves the right to disclose, in addition to the notice as such formulated by the User, all the information entered and / or validated by the User when submitting a notice.
When formulating and validating an opinion, the User may be required to provide and / or validate certain personal data. It is specified here that the personal data collected will not be used for commercial purposes and can be viewed or modified in their customer account.
The information collected is indeed necessary to allow ASENT to guarantee the seriousness of the opinions formulated and to improve the services offered by ASENT to its customers.
The Contents of the Site are protected by legislation relating to intellectual property. As such, the Content of the Sites may not therefore be reproduced, distributed or modified, partially or totally, without the express authorization of ASENT.
"Avenue des Jeux", "Rue des Puzzles", "Rue des Maquettes", Scale Model Boulevard" and " Rue de la Fête "are registered trademarks of the ASENT Company. Any unauthorized reproduction of these brands, logos and distinctive signs constitutes an infringement and engages the criminal and civil liability of the User
- In the event that Relatives operate a Website, wishlist or blog ( devoted for example to the birth of the baby), for strictly personal purposes and wish to include a direct link to the Websites, they must necessarily request prior authorization from ASENT before proceeding. This authorization can in no way be equivalent to an implicit affiliation agreement and may be withdrawn at any time by ASENT at its sole discretion. However, any hypertext link to the Wish List Internet Site and using the framing or in-line linking technique is strictly prohibited.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use are subject in all their provisions to French law.
Any dispute relating to the formation, execution and termination of contractual obligations between the parties that cannot give rise to an amicable settlement, will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Paris Commercial Court.
Modifications and right of rectification
The websites www.avenuedesjeux.com; www.rue-des-maquettes.com; www.rue-des-puzzles.com; www.scale-model-boulevard.com and www.ruedelafete.com are declared to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) under the number: 11192313.
In accordance with the "Informatique et Libertés" law of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise:
- By going to the website in the customer area by identifying yourself using your email address and password to modify your personal details.
- By contacting our service directly customer via the form available on the following page https://www.scale-model-boulevard.com/sav/
- By sending a letter specifying your name, first name, email and postal address to the address next: ASENT - 9 rue de Bretagne - 44190 BOUSSAY FRANCE.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial offers by email from Scale Model Boulevard, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link below:
If you no longer wish to receive commercial offers by sms from ASENT, you have the possibility of indicating it:
- By responding directly to the STOP SMS appearing at the end of the commercial communication received for you unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- By contacting our customer service directly via the form available on the following page https://www.scale-model-boulevard.com/sav/
- En sending a letter specifying your name, first name, email and postal address to the following address: ASENT - 9 rue de Bretagne - 44190 BOUSSAY FRANCE.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you. You can ask ASENT to correct, update or delete your data by contacting our Customer Service using the form available on the following page https://www.scale-model-boulevard.com/sav/ or by sending a letter specifying your name, first name, email and postal address to the following address: ASENT - 9 rue de Bretagne - 44190 BOUSSAY FRANCE.
If applicable, you must ensure that you provide ASENT with the correct changes in information concerning you, in particular those relating to your postal and / or electronic address in order for example to allow your order to be shipped. at the right address and to contact you about it if necessary.